Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall

I love the fall! Is it just me, or are the colors more vibrant than ever? It's been such a beautiful fall so far, I'm just in awe almost everywhere I go. The colors are so extreme, I swear I've never seen them this bright before. I hope to get some great fall pics before all the leaves drop. In the mean time, here are a few from the past couple of weeks.


Cavemen 4th grade football. What a cool kid.


Nick and his biggest fan, his baby sis, Bella.

I love this pic. Just a bunch of kids playing :) Bella loves to play with one of Nick's teammate's little brothers, Toa.

We got to visit my Grandma Price in Fallon, NV this month. It's been a few years since we've seen them, and the kids had a great time exploring.

The pig is William Peabody. Last time we visited, he was just a tiny piglet!

Love this pic! My Grandma Lois Price, Aunt Cindy, Bella, Nick, Dude and Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment